Monday from hell

17:56


*

It's Monday today. 
If hell was a day, it would be Monday. 
Today has been terrible, all of my classes today canceled or become canceled after half an hour or so. 
So I basically just sat at a chair all day and just stared. 
So the whole day was basically a waste of time. 
And my english teacher told me what grade I'm most likely are going to get, and I'm not exactly super happy with it.

And now. I just got home and my dad are making the only dish I actually hate. 

Now it seems like I'm a very depressed person so I think I need to find something about today that was good. Now let me think. 
I'm done with PE, no more PE for me. Oh and it's only 15 days left until the 5SOS concert. 
And tomorrow isn't Monday and will hopefully be better than today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.