2015-04-28

18:40


*

School's done for today but I'm still studying...
Tomorrow I have this thing were I got to sell my Naked3 palett to my teacher. 
And I'm not looking forward to it. I don't think I'm completely prepared and my tetchier will most likely freak out.
But let's hope not. I sort of have this fear about talking to people who I'm not comfortable with.
And if they start screaming at me it becomes even worse, and I will most likely start crying and get a hard time breathing. So I guess we have to hope she does not scream at me. 
You know to prevent an extremely embarrassing situation.

But on another note... today was good. I have got a lot done today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. Because I'm gonna get Ice cream and do some shopping I think. 

How was your day? good?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.