Gifts For Her - Graduation

16:37



Summer and graduation is soon here. 
And as it's a time for celebration, it also contains the hard task to find gifts for the person graduating.

If I'm going to be completely honest with you, it's a lot easier to find gifts for girls than for boys. 
And I know that these gifts that I have chosen to inspire you with do not fit for everyone.
It all depends on what you like and who you are. 
So all of these gifts are based on what I like.


1. Record Player, a record player is something that I really want. My parents thinks it's stupid but I love them. They look cool and playing music on it feels so much better than playing on an iPod.

2. Pandora Bracelet, or any jewelry really. Almost every girl likes some sort of jewelry. It could be a ring, bracelet, necklace or earrings. You can never really go wrong with this. 

3. Perfume, I know people say that you can offend people by giving them perfume. But let's be real, perfumes are quite expensive but are still something we, or at least I use everyday. So to receive a perfume is something I love. But make sure you get one that fits the person who receives it.

4. Carafe, cutlery, plates, drinking glasses and more, is a perfect gift. If you graduate you are probably moving out soon. So they are going to need plates and stuff to eat on. 

5. Camera, this is a thing that you are going to have use of for a very long time. Thats basically the only thing I can say. 

6. KitchenAid, just as the carafe is this a thing that the person are most likely to use in their future.

7. Suitcase, the only thing I can say is look at it. It's so pretty. Okey that might not be a good reson to buy a suitcase. But I plan on traveling a lot when I graduate so thats why I included it.

8. Other, all the gifts that are quite expensive so a few les pricey options are books, movies, clothes and makeup.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.