Swimming In May

18:50




*

I’m sorry I didn’t update anything yesterday. Nothing really happened. I just went to school and then went home and that’s it. Well me and my family actually went to an island and there isn’t the best internet here. So I forgot to update. But now I’m back. I’m still on the island but I have found internet connection in one of the rooms. 

Today I have been helping the owners of this house with spring cleaning and I have been cutting down some trees and bushes and we made a bonfire with the branches. 
It was so fun. I love being outside and helping people with stuff. 
Especially if it contains making a fire and throwing stuff in it the whole day. 

Just a few minutes ago me, my sister and father went of a short swim in the sea. 
My legs and arms went numb because the water was 9 degrees Celsius. But it was fun. 
Now I’m sitting in the living room editing a few pictures I took today and I’m waiting for dinner to be ready, because right now I’m starving.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.