5 Seconds Of Summer

12:01




*

Good morning guys! 
I woke up at 5 this morning so I'm super tired.
Yesterday 5 Second Of Summer had their concert in Stockholm. So my friends and I of course went up to see them. We got there 6 hours before it started and unfortunate it was raining. But we made the best of the situation and ended up playing in the rain, you know like normal people do. 

Most of the concert I was focusing at Lukes face and trying not to have a mental breakdown. I started feeling panik coming when the heat started raising and the music started playing. But focusing on something pretty really helps with calming down. So i basically stared at Luke the whole time. 
But lets be honest. The concert was amazing and I'm looking forward to get to see them again. Hopefully I get the chance to meet them someday. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.