The Story So Far

17:36


*

So... hey! what's up? 
I know I haven't exactly been the best at blogging so far this year. But I can promise that I will from now on try harder. I really like writing here, even if almost everything I post is plain shit, I still enjoy writing it. 

So let's catch up on what's happened this year. 
Today is the first day or was the first day of our first spring break. You you read correctly, we have to spring breaks here in Sweden. The first one (this one) is called the "Sports Break" and then in a few weeks we have "Easter Break". But anyway. Hopefully this week will be good, but I do need to get some studying done even if we'er on a break. (Saying or writing "we're on a break" always makes me think of Friends)

Last weekend my best friend and I went to a concert in Stockholm which I will most likely post pic's for later this week. But that mean I have been to two concerts so far this year which is exiting. 

Then we also have celebrated a few birthdays and started planing a little bit for the year. 
Okay I think this will do for now, wouldn't want to make it to long and bore you ;) 
Hope your year has been great so far! Tell me something fun you have done! 

Love, Erika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.