Kodaline - 2016-02-14

18:07







*

So as you may have guessed from the title the latest concert I went to was Kodaline.
I don't usually listen to them a lot, I have only heard a few of their songs, but they were really good live. The concert was amazing even if we ended up in the back of the room. The room by the way was amazing. We were a Berns in Stockholm and it was so pretty. I did spend almost half of the concert just looking at the walls and the sealing. I just find old buildings so pretty and interesting. 

But back to the band. They were really good and I would love to go se them again if I get the chance. 
If you have not heard any of there songs you should totally look them up. 
Here are some of their songs.




Love, Erika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.