Taco Bar

21:04



*

Okey, Hey! 
Were do we start today...To be honest I'm not sure what I have done today. I'm more set up and focused on what I'm doing tomorrow. And it's not because anything interesting happens tomorrow, I'm just so tired right now, so I'm pretty sure I have spelled my name wrong some were today. 

Anyway, today was good. I got a lot of stuff done and I feel like I might acutely pass my test on Friday!
Lunch was really good, we went to a taco bar in Nyköping and the food was delicious. And the restaurant looked really cool. They had old furniture and a lot of inspirational pictures everywhere. 

Hope your day was good! Tell me something about it if you want to, I would love to see what you did today! 

Love, Erika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.