Floor Ball And Sparkels

18:32




*

What's up?
Today I have been watching my cousins floor ball competition, and they were really good and won their matches today. So tomorrow morning they will play again and hopefully they will win it all!

For lunch today I ate a Cesar-salad and a was companied by my grandparents, sister, mom, friend, aunt and uncle. The salad was really good but I was a little sad that I didn't order a pizza. 
some of the others did and when they got their food a was close to steal it. But I didn't so it's all okey. 

When I got home I took a bath and I used the sparsely pumpkin bath bomb from Lush. 
And I just got to say that it was a amazing. So next year if you a re looking for a bath bomb I would totally recommend it. 
But it did leave my bathtub very glittery. But I guess if you want to feel good you got to count on a lot of glitter. Either in the way of diamonds, sparkels or actual glitter. 

Hope your day was good! 

Love, Erika 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.