London Pics And Love

22:40






*

Hey!!!!!
I'm still here..in England just wishing that the days will pass quicker but at the same time that the time will freeze. 
I kinda want to go home so that I can see my family and start the christmas decorating. I mean come on It's November now!! And that means christmas time all the time. 

I'm not gonna lie to you, I have done some christmas shopping here. I'm almost done with all presents and I did fine som really cute decorations that I want to put up. But since it's my sisters Birthday when I get back I think I might wait a week with the whole decorating thing. 
I don't really have time to decorate and wrap up her presents and do the washing. 

Anyway, even if I want to go home I kinda also want to stay here forever. Not here here as in Colchester but in the UK.. or more specifically London. 
London is just perfect! It's pretty, cool and it have some impressive shopping streets...Well that might be a bad thing if I'm going to live here. 

Well until I get home I think this is all I'm gonna say, so I guess I will tell you mor about my trip when I'm back home. 

p.s If you have any tips on places I can visit that are cool, pleas leave some tips bye commenting or some other awesome way of showing me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.