Colchester Update

22:07








*

Hey you! 
I'm still here in the UK, I got one week left then I'm back in Sweden. 
Our internet isn't the best and I have been blogging on my other school blogg all this time and that's why I haven't been so active here. Sorry about that. 

But I thought that I could fill you in little bit on whats have been going on. 
We got here tow weeks ago and we have been doing work experience at H&M. Last Saturday we went too London for some shopping. And tomorrow morning we are going back. 

To be honest I may have done little bit to much shopping and I'm going to do a bit more as well. If I have the time when I get back home I might do some Haul posts or something. I mean if you would like to read that of course!

Bye for now, I will talk to you more within the next few days.
Love Erika!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

.

.

.

.